Head of MarketingReference: J52437
North Norfolk Coast
Pure are delighted to be recruiting a Head of Marketing for this leading organisation based on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.
Reporting into the MD the Head of Marketing will have responsibility for marketing across a diverse range of business activities and on-going development of the brand. Key duties include -
* Develop and deliver the marketing and branding strategy
* Champion and protect the brand
* Manage the website, email campaigns and social media
* Work closely with the General Managers across the six business streams, helping them to achieve their individual business aims and objectives, managing marketing time and resources accordingly
* Create marketing campaigns on a planned and proactive basis to maximise opportunities
* Develop the capturing, analysing and utilisation of customer data
* Raise awareness across the full offering, maximising cross selling opportunities
* Internal communications working closely with the HR Manager
This role requires a strong marketer, with experience gained from a commercial environment. Leisure and tourism experience would be ideal however not essential. You must be a strong people and stakeholder manager, with experience creating and delivering successful marketing strategies. You will be a competent copy writer, with strong digital marketing and campaigns skills and experience.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to work in a diverse and hugely well respected organisation with a great story to tell and an exciting future ahead.