Head of MarketingJob not available
North Norfolk Coast
Pure are delighted to be recruiting a Head of Marketing for this leading organisation based on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.
Reporting into the MD the Head of Marketing will have responsibility for marketing across a diverse range of business activities and on-going development of the brand. Key duties include -
* Develop and deliver the marketing and branding strategy
* Champion and protect the brand
* Manage the website, email campaigns and social media
* Work closely with the General Managers across the six business streams, helping them to achieve their individual business aims and objectives, managing marketing time and resources accordingly
* Create marketing campaigns on a planned and proactive basis to maximise opportunities
* Develop the capturing, analysing and utilisation of customer data
* Raise awareness across the full offering, maximising cross selling opportunities
* Internal communications working closely with the HR Manager
This role requires a strong marketer, with experience gained from a commercial environment. Leisure and tourism experience would be ideal however not essential. You must be a strong people and stakeholder manager, with experience creating and delivering successful marketing strategies. You will be a competent copy writer, with strong digital marketing and campaigns skills and experience.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to work in a diverse and hugely well respected organisation with a great story to tell and an exciting future ahead.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: