Head of IT OperationsReference: J57565
This broad role will cover all aspects of a complex and busy IT function focussing heavily on infrastructure, support, security and service delivery leading a team of 10+
Duties and responsibilities will include the following…
• Overall responsibility for IT Security Framework - Hands-on role to spear heading Cyber Security strategy, SecOps & GRC activities.
• Accountability for the IT Operations teams - IT Service Delivery and Infrastructure functions
• Management of all on premise IT infrastructure in line with ITIL guidelines
• Working with the ITD on roadmap, IT business plan, budgets and strategy
• Management of service delivery and support - incident and issue resolutions etc..
• Responsible for service design, delivery and projects across a multi-site group
• Deliver and support application management across the business
• Management of 3rd party suppliers ensuring best value and quality delivery etc.
• Management of cloud services across the business
What we are looking for...
This role requires an experience IT professional with a strong mix of infrastructure, service delivery, projects and security experience...
It's essential that you're happy getting your hands dirty but also negotiating with suppliers, working with the IT teams and as part of senior management. Strong business acumen and great communication skills are really important!
Some of the following experience would be useful:
• Proven track record in IT in a complex business environment supporting an international multi-site business
• Experience in an ITIL environment
• Leadership experience with remote and onsite teams
• Previous ownership of a road-map, budget and strategy for IT
• Experienced within a growing organisation investing in its IT functions across design, projects, upgrades and implementations
What's on offer…
The business are offering a market leading salary and broad range of generous benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and car allowance.
The position offers a clear career path with progression and development in a growing business.
Please contact us and apply for further details on the post and interview process.