Head of ITReference: J45184
This broad role will cover all aspects of a complex and busy IT function, whilst working as a key part of the senior management team driving IT strategy and commercial development.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following…
• Development of a strategic plan for IT, and management of a substantial IT budget working closely with the groups CTO
• Management of a large team of 10+
• Responsible for IT and infrastructure for a multi-site business across the UK
• Management of multiple bespoke systems across various business functions as well as CRM and ERP.
• Full responsibility for all telecoms systems, Intranet and remote access
• Responsibility for all security, network , server and infrastructure issues/developments
• Develop a better support function for internal issues and reduce queries per month
• Various projects to lead developments for IT across all areas!
What we are looking for…
We are looking for an experienced senior IT professional, who understands, and is passionate about IT, but with a vision to use their experience to simplify, and help the end user!
We also need someone that can see the bigger picture!!
You will drive efficiencies and tech development but with an eye for the commercial impact and usability of new systems…
Your responsibilities will span the full IT remit including development, projects, architecture and infrastructure so you can expect to have total control of the technology both internal and externally to the business.
It's essential; that you're happy getting your hands dirty but also negotiating with suppliers and working with the board. Business acumen and great communication skills are really important! You will drive and develop a new strategy for IT in a growing business, and have the negotiation skills to deal with multiple contracts whilst managing your team to deliver the very best service and support levels internally.
We are keen to find skills across a large technical infrastructure estate, good CRM and ERP experience, as well as with cyber and IT Security experience (ideally ISO27001)
What's on offer…
The business are offering a market leading salary and broad range of generous benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension, company car and a very generous holiday allowance. The working environment is modern and open plan with local parking on the north side of Cambridge.
The business environment is modern and open plan with excellent opportunities to progress.
To apply please contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing Solutions, Tech.