Head of Finance OperationsReference: J52550
This is a fantastic opportunity and key senior role which will have responsibility for 3 direct reports, and management of a significant team of approximately 50 colleagues. It will also require regular interaction and collaboration, not only with all areas within finance, but also with internal customers within the wider business as well. Long term development and career progression will also available to candidates who excel in the position.
You are a qualified accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA with at least 3-5 years post qualification experience in a commercial relevant environment.
Critical factors to being successful in the role include:
• A track record of excellent team management and able to demonstrate leadership skills, preferably in an Operational environment
• Relationship management of key internal stakeholders and other relevant parties including other internal support departments
• Analytical thinker with curiosity, courage and acumen to challenge and improve current processes and ability to provide solutions in a pragmatic manner.
• Strong team player and collaborator
• Drive and tenacity to work through multiple priorities and the desire to make a valuable contribution to the business and its mission
• Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and written
In return you will receive a competitive package with benefits including a staff incentive scheme, flexible working, health insurance, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme, 28 days' annual leave, subsidised restaurant and café, free on-site gym and sports facilities, and season ticket travel loans. Based in central Cambridge, the office is only a ten minute walk from the train station and guided busway.