Head of FinanceJob not available
As a qualified accountant this role would suit an ACA who is keen to take complete control and develop an end-to-end understanding of the finances and the busienss to add real value and insight to the group.
You will support the Managing Director in all aspects of Financial and MIS management, including Finance lead in all projects, with oversight of Payroll, HR and BI functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts & present to Directors/Managers.
- Oversee the preparation of timely submission of monthly composites & present to Directors/Managers.
- Manage Cash flow and Cash flow forecasts
- Oversee the preparation of books of account for audit and all communication with auditors.
- Oversee the maintenance of company statutory records & reports.
- Completion and timely submission of annual financial statements & tax returns, including compliance.
- Oversee the management of sales ledger dept including the issuing of sales invoices, receipt of payment and credit control.
- Oversee the management of brought ledger dept including purchase order process, receipt of purchase invoices and payment of bought ledger.
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly PAYE and VAT, including compliance.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: