Head of Finance and Resources (Part time)Job not available
This role will task you with a vast number of responsibilities, including:
- Oversight of the Finance and HR functions and processes.
- Line management of Finance and HR Leads.
- Provision of information and advice to support Directors on delivery of strategic objectives and business planning decisions.
- Oversight of preparation/management of annual budgets, providing financial advice and support to the service managers and Senior Leadership Team/Board of Trustees when making key budget decisions.
- Financial modelling to support the development of new services, tenders and funding applications.
- Ensuring that all financial information is accurate and available for annual audit.
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports, including forecasting, to the Board of Trustees.
- Support for Directors in financial management of new Training Service Community Interest Company (CIC).
- Support for CEO and Board of Trustees in the management of organisational risk.
This role requires a strong skill set in order to succeed and provide the correct support to the organisation as a whole. Key attributes a successful candidate will need to have are as followed:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or possess relevant experience working in similar finance positions within your career
- Previous management experience or working in a Business Partner role
- Ability to work collaboratively within the organisation
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- High level excel skills and competency using financial system
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge. This role is based in Peterborough and will require ad hoc travel to 2 other sites where necessary.