Head of DigitalReference: J49828
* Lead the development and implementation of the digital strategy
* Oversee the conversion rate optimisation process, continually testing and improving digital p[platforms to improve UX and return
* Monitor competitor activity to ensure that the business are at the cutting edge
* Project manage the delivery of all projects
* Work closely with the teams to deliver new and innovative ideas
* Manage content, SEO and sales teams to ensure that strategies are delivered
The successful applicant will have a strong background in digital gained within a B2B environment and have experience of managing and developing a team. You will have excellent technical skills to include experience in designing and delivering digital frameworks across web, mobile and ecommerce sites.
You will be strong in analysis and in using this information to shape activity and spend.
This is a highly exciting role working with a well respected, established brand based in Norwich city centre. Good benefits package and free car parking are available with this role.