Haulage Co-ordinatorJob not available
You will be organising resources to achieve finance performance and good service to suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for engaging subcontractors and commercial rates.
- Establish and develop relationships.
- Communicating with customers, advising them of collection/delivery intentions and any further changes.
- Ensure that customers are notified is there is a failure in customer service eg. delayed delivery/collection.
- Operating an efficient administration system, ensuring all paperwork/communications are dealt with efficiently.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000pa DOE
- Excellent working environment
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays