Group Accounting & Reporting ManagerReference: J57302
With unrivalled expertise, Zip Water (part of Culligan Group) is known throughout the globe as the creator of the world's most advanced drinking water system. Established for over 70 years, Zip are known for quality, innovation, and delivering excellence in customer service.
Their passion for the technology and continuous investment in both product design and developing their people has been the catalyst for exceptional growth. Now with 8 entities and turnover of £115m for the UK Group, they have taken the decision to move towards a new operating model centred on a shared service hub based in Dereham, Norfolk. The aim is to build an effective, scalable finance function with a focus on decision support and contributing to growth, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
As such we are working on a number of roles, including positions within Management Accounts.
Summary of key tasks:
• Develop a high performing General Accounting and Reporting team
• Defines, monitors and controls the month and year end close process, ensuring that Period End close activities are performed according to agreed close schedules and that accounting policies are being adhered to.
• Review and approve consolidated financial results by analysing and reconciling accounts, resolving intercompany issues etc
• Maintain and align Reporting Templates and perform final reviews of Financial reports (Trial balance / P&L / Balance Sheet reports etc.) / regulatory reports as required (statutory / tax / other)
• Provide technical expertise in resolving accounting and financial problems and/or issues
• Creates and documents the process and procedures for the Accounting / Reporting function, creating a robust control environment.
• Primary contact for external audit, managing the annual process and driving improvements in audit length and cost.
• Responsible for review and sign-off of Corporate Tax calculations and processing
• Develop and coordinate performance excellence / process improvement targets with other teams in the integrated finance function & shared service centre
The Group Accounting & Reporting Manager should be a qualified Accountant with a strong technical accounting background gained from a Group environment. The individual will be highly motivated, focused on continuous improvement and have experience in building and managing high performing teams of finance professionals. You will enjoy process improvement and building a best in class' team and reporting environment.
Zip offers a positive, lively and innovative company culture, where no matter your role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. They have a strong focus on employee wellbeing and boast an inspiring and nurturing leadership team who encourage training and skill development across all levels, allowing you to grow a career you are proud of.
Tap water as the world knows it is a thing of the past. Be part of its future. Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more details.
** Please note that this campaign is being exclusively managed through Pure and only candidates who have been assessed by Pure can be submitted.