Group Reporting AccountantReference: J57038
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is responsible for ensuring that the group meets its internal and external reporting requirements. You will use your technical knowledge to provide accurate and timely group financial information to enable the business to make decisions.
* Preparation of monthly consolidated group results, driving accuracy and meeting deadlines
* Lead technical accounting matters, ensuring the financial results are in compliance with group accounting policies
* Responsibility for the interim and year-end external reporting for the group
* Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for some entities in the group
* Prepare the annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
* Ownership of all corporate tax compliance and reporting
Interested applicants will be qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) from a large Accountancy firm. You will be technically strong with a solid background in IFRS and Group Reporting, including group consolidation and foreign exchange experience.