Group Reporting Accountant 15 month FTCReference: J57955
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager you will be part of a busy Group Finance team responsible for Group Reporting and Group Consolidation, liaising with the Head Office department and Regional teams.
• Production of the group consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
• Reviewing, identifying and resolving accounting and reporting matters as they arise during the monthly reporting cycle.
• Preparation of group management reports and graphs for senior personnel using the group consolidation system (Cognos) and excel.
• Reconciling and reviewing monthly financial data in the consolidation system while liaising with regional review centres for updates and corrections.
• Maintaining files relating to the Group consolidation process.
• Preparation of key statements and notes for interim and year end reporting, including the preparation of supporting documents for statutory disclosures included in the Annual Report.
• A key point of contact during interim and year end audit.
• Other adhoc reporting required to support the Deputy Group Financial Controller, Group Chief Financial Officer and group finance function.
• Must be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant.
• Experience in group multi-currency consolidations as well as external reporting under IFRS.
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience of producing reports and graphs in Excel.
If you are available within the next couple of weeks and excited by the opportunity to add value in a FSTE environment then please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure Resourcing Solutions for more details.