Group Reporting Accountant 15 month FTCJob not available
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager you will be part of a busy Group Finance team responsible for Group Reporting and Group Consolidation, liaising with the Head Office department and Regional teams.
• Production of the group consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
• Reviewing, identifying and resolving accounting and reporting matters as they arise during the monthly reporting cycle.
• Preparation of group management reports and graphs for senior personnel using the group consolidation system (Cognos) and excel.
• Reconciling and reviewing monthly financial data in the consolidation system while liaising with regional review centres for updates and corrections.
• Maintaining files relating to the Group consolidation process.
• Preparation of key statements and notes for interim and year end reporting, including the preparation of supporting documents for statutory disclosures included in the Annual Report.
• A key point of contact during interim and year end audit.
• Other adhoc reporting required to support the Deputy Group Financial Controller, Group Chief Financial Officer and group finance function.
• Must be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant.
• Experience in group multi-currency consolidations as well as external reporting under IFRS.
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience of producing reports and graphs in Excel.
If you are available within the next couple of weeks and excited by the opportunity to add value in a FSTE environment then please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure Resourcing Solutions for more details.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: