Group Purchase Ledger ControllerJob not available
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor for the business, your main responsibility will be to manage the Purchase Ledger function across the group whilst ensuring that all companies policies/procedures are met at all times.
KEY DUTIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensuring all invoices across the business are promptly registered & assigned
- Checking all invoices are authorised and coded correctly
- Ensure invoices are signed-off in order to raise cheques and prepare BACS payments
- Covert as many suppliers as possible to payment by Bacs
- Follow up any unpaid invoices
- Correctly deal with any queries raised
- Control and maintain adequate filing systems/processes
- Assist and support with reconciliation of supplier statements
- Obtain any credit notes required.
- Complete ad hoc duties as and when required by the Accounts Supervisor to support other finance functions
- Manage all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy.
PERSONAL SKILL SET AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger role working on a high volume basis
- AAT qualified or Studying (Qualified by experience will be considered)
- Good Excel Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The successful person will receive a good package with working hours being Mon-Fri (40hours) on a 8:30 to 5:30 basis.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply not to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: