Group Management AccountantJob not available
The role is responsible for the financial health of the group. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial reviews. You will guide senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
• Lead the monthly management reporting of the group and subsidiaries, including delivering the board report and additional analysis.
• Ensure delivery and integrity of financial reporting of all companies in the group on a monthly/periodic basis and lead management accounts process.
• Financial and commercial reporting includes all Budgets; Reforecasts and MI including P&L, Balance Sheet, integrated Cash forecasts.
• Support Group consolidation process and work in conjunction with the Group FC on the statutory accounts process.
• Lead working capital reviews ensuring best practice is in place across the Group.
• Support the Group FC in preparation and submission of the Strategic Plans for the performance and development of the group including the annual Budget procedure and periodic (quarterly)reforecasting.
• Identify and recommend continuous improvement requirements to meet financial and commercial objectives.
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA/CIMA).
• Demonstrable experience within a group environment.
• Proactive, personable with an analytical and logical mindset.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
If you would like more information on this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: