Group Head of BrandJob not available
Reporting in to a member of the Corporate Board, you will be responsible for a number of interesting strategic projects during a period of growth and cultural change. Your focus will be to drive a recently re-launched brand to achieve greater brand strength both internally and externally.
The role will require you to:
• Develop, set and implement brand strategy
• Ensure brand strategy is aligned to Group strategy
• Communicate brand strategy to marketing and non-marketing audiences
• Manage the application of the brand internally and externally ensuring supporting resources are fit for purpose and provide consistency
• Manage brand activity and develop brand campaigns to strengthen brand internally and externally
• Work closely with teams across strategy, HR, comms and engagement to build the Group brand and drive engagement across the organisation
• Work closely with legal team on brand protection, trademarking and infringement issues
• Work with other departments to enhance and protect the wider Cambridge brand
• Manage the brand team
• Manage brand agencies ensuring delivery
• Manage the brand budget and marketing suppliers
You will ideally have a degree/CIM in Marketing/ Business or the equivalent experience. Be able to demonstrate significant marketing experience within a commercial environment and at least 5 years in a Brand management. You will require the experience of working across all elements of Marketing, including on line and social media. International experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: