Group Head of BrandReference: J51083
Reporting in to a member of the Corporate Board, you will be responsible for a number of interesting strategic projects during a period of growth and cultural change. Your focus will be to drive a recently re-launched brand to achieve greater brand strength both internally and externally.
The role will require you to:
• Develop, set and implement brand strategy
• Ensure brand strategy is aligned to Group strategy
• Communicate brand strategy to marketing and non-marketing audiences
• Manage the application of the brand internally and externally ensuring supporting resources are fit for purpose and provide consistency
• Manage brand activity and develop brand campaigns to strengthen brand internally and externally
• Work closely with teams across strategy, HR, comms and engagement to build the Group brand and drive engagement across the organisation
• Work closely with legal team on brand protection, trademarking and infringement issues
• Work with other departments to enhance and protect the wider Cambridge brand
• Manage the brand team
• Manage brand agencies ensuring delivery
• Manage the brand budget and marketing suppliers
You will ideally have a degree/CIM in Marketing/ Business or the equivalent experience. Be able to demonstrate significant marketing experience within a commercial environment and at least 5 years in a Brand management. You will require the experience of working across all elements of Marketing, including on line and social media. International experience would be advantageous but is not essential.