Graphic DesignerJob not available
You will have a passion for sports, past experience within the sporting industry or worked on projects involving sport events. The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in an ever-evolving industry to help deliver the club's marketing and communications. This will include projects such as web banners, social media content, adverts, posters and video content.
This is initially a 6 month pro-rata contract position with the view of permanency.
• To manage and deliver design for online and offline requirements (end to end)
• Produce engaging and diverse video content
• Develop video production through the use of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Enhance digital presence through imagery and video
• Liaise with all departments to create a consistent style and be an integral part in building the brand guidelines
• Build and maintain relationship with printers, ensuring the best quality and price
• Portfolio showcasing your fantastic design eye!
• 1+ years previous experience within a Graphic Design role (ideally within the porting industry or work on sport event projects)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and HTML
• Ability to form solid working relationships and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Creative, with the ability to present fresh ideas and techniques to the team
• A keen interest in the sports industry