Graduate Software DeveloperJob not available
Pure are recruiting on behalf of a software business to hire a Graduate Software Developer on a permanent basis. Developing software that's deployed in over 20M vehicles worldwide they have a strong and fast-growing customer base.
You will be working on the design and implementation of exciting mobile and embedded projects across multiple software platforms and technologies.
Ideally you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of designing and developing software
- Have strong C++ development skills
- Have an understanding of network programming, protocol design, user interface design, compression, security and multithreaded programming
- Have a relevant technical degree (or equivalent qualification) related to Computer Science, at least 2.1 level
On top of working in a rewarding environment they offer:
- Signing on bonus
- 35 hour week
- 6% Pension Scheme
- Paid life insurance and worldwide travel insurance
- Dental and medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: