Front End DeveloperJob not available
Pure are working with an exciting gaming business to support their growth from 400 to over 500 employees by end of 2019. Their modern offices, easily reached from Cambridge North/the Busway, provide plenty of on site parking, a canteen and great environment to be working in.
This opportunity presents the perfect environment for an individual to grow and progress, with scope for the development and expansion of skills across all major media and technology disciplines. You will be responsible for building and maintaining their portfolio of websites whilst working with an experienced team to devise fresh approaches to UX & UI.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience with modern front end frameworks. E.g. Vue, React, Angular
- A comprehensive knowledge of SASS or LESS and modern CSS structure
- A thorough understanding of HTML
In return for your skills they are offering a salary DOE, Flexitime and a benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with service
- Annual Bonus
- Discounted Gym membership
- Numerous social events and gaming sessions
- ShareSave and Pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme and monthly services/repairs
- Health Cash Plan and Child Care Vouchers
Please apply or get in touch for further details.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: