FP&A ManagerJob not available
Reporting to the head of FP&A, this is a high profile role within the business with a focus on supporting the business unit managers as well as to provide commercial insight across the business.
* Business partnering the Business Unit Managers, who are responsible for driving the strategic direction of the business
* Group revenue forecasting & revenue accounting
* Driving improvements to the forecast process to provide greater business insight and maximising the revenue recognition in accordance to IFRS 15
* Guidance to the commercial team on revenue recognition matters related to customer contracts and support the commercial team in delivering effective customer solutions
* Analysis of commercial performance against forecast and budget, support commercial business review process, supporting scenario analysis, opportunity and risk assessments
* Own the budget process for developing the group revenue and gross margin
* Understand the complex relationships of the gross margin components and support the Business Unit Manager cost centres
Interested applicants should be qualified with prior commercial experience. In addition, you will ideally have IFRS 15 accounting experience in a complex business environment and project accounting experience. Candidates without IFRS 15 experience will be considered, provided they can demonstrate ability to research, interpret and apply a robust set of financial rules. The role is due to commence in March 2019 and is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: