FP&A AssociateJob not available
With unrivalled expertise, Zip Water (part of Culligan Group) is known throughout the globe as the creator of the world's most advanced drinking water system. Established for over 70 years, Zip are known for quality, innovation, and delivering excellence in customer service.
Their passion for the technology and continuous investment in both product design and developing their people has been the catalyst for exceptional growth. Now with 8 entities and turnover of £115m for the UK Group, they have taken the decision to move towards a new operating model centred on a shared service hub based in Dereham, Norfolk. The aim is to build an effective, scalable finance function with a focus on decision support and contributing to growth, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
As such we are working on a number of roles, including positions within Financial Planning & Analysis.
Summary of key tasks:
• Provide insight to Finance Leadership to support the creation of the overall business plan
• Build good working relationships with Business Partners, providing insightful analysis that drive their vertical's profitable growth
• Develop first drafts of the annual business plan, budgets and cash flow projections and work with Business Partners to finalise output
• Gather data and other inputs from appropriate tools / systems/ finance teams for the plans/ budgets and forecasts
• Upload the data in the appropriate tools and systems and carry out control checks
• Conduct analysis, provide insight and commentary by working closely with Business Partners and reporting team
• Support implementation and user take up of Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports via standard ways of working throughout the group
• Contribute to process excellence by identifying improvement opportunities to make the process leaner and effective
The FP&A Associate will provide strategic support to the FP&A / BI Manager including supporting the creation of financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons and other projects requested for senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal' business decision making. As such we are looking for candidates who demonstrate excellent business analytics, communication and relationship building skills. You will be qualified, or nearly qualified ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
Zip offers a positive, lively and innovative company culture, where no matter your role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. They have a strong focus on employee wellbeing and boast an inspiring and nurturing leadership team who encourage training and skill development across all levels, allowing you to grow a career you are proud of.
Tap water as the world knows it is a thing of the past. Be part of its future. Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more details.
** Please note that this campaign is being exclusively managed through Pure and only candidates who have been assessed by Pure can be submitted.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: