FP&A AnalystReference: J53098
You will support to the Head of FP&A and Business Partners, including preparing board presentations, financial presentations and other projects requested by senior management and will act as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal' business decision making.
• Carry out variance analysis, communicating findings in an accurate and timely manner.
• Build reporting to help identify areas of growth and opportunity for the business.
• Accountable for consolidation and upload of revenue for budget & forecast
• Maintain & update multiple sources of revenue data ensuring correct allocation.
• Providing regular revenue reporting to the business
• Identify any trends and themes to ad-hoc requests and create reporting to help systematise and make such analysis more efficient
• Consolidate input from each of the BPs for budget, forecast and month end commentary
• Commercial and analytical experience is essential along with strong excel modelling skills.
• Existing knowledge of Oracle or ERP systems will also be very beneficial.
• You will also demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• The position would suit a candidate who possesses the ability to be flexible when given a broad range of tasks and thrives on variety.
This is a rare opportunity to gain immediate exposure to the senior members of the finance team so requires that the candidate be adept at liaising with all levels.
A generous salary available and competitive benefits package. For further information, please apply as required or contact Fiona @ Pure.