Fleet Resourcing ExecutiveReference: J58211
• Collating and checking of certificates for project personnel
• Arranging of pre-joining COVID testing and associated tasks
• Accommodation and travel booking
• Travel and expenses review and management.
• Updating of crew management systems
• Co-ordination with relevant project teams and customers
• Purchase requests and administration
• Other ad hoc duties required by the Fleet Resourcing Manager
• Experience in maritime crewing or travel
• Excellent administration skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to work on own initiative.
If you have the relevant skills and are available to start a new role immediately for a Microsoft Teams interview and start date, please apply now or call Claire Oakley to find out more.