Financial Reporting & Controls AccountantReference: J53034
Reporting to the Group Financial Reporting Manager this role you will be responsible for producing the monthly Group Consolidation and supporting the Group Financial Reporting Manager for the external financial reporting. This role is also instrumental in supporting the controls enhancement programme across the group and will play a leading role in designing and testing the internal controls.
In addition, this role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to support the Group Finance Team in delivering the strategic roadmap for Finance.
• External reporting - responsible for producing the draft financial statements (consolidated Group and Company level) and annual report including all disclosures.
• Preparing the monthly consolidated financial reporting.
• Support accounting for taxation and enhancements to current processes.
• Day to day co-ordination of the external audit.
• Technical accounting support and impact analysis of new standards .
• Preparing audit papers and accounting issue notes.
• Support the design and implementation of a robust control's framework.
• Support the control's compliance programme for the Group, ensuring all controls are in place and drive activities to remediate any issues and deficiencies.
• Act as an advisor to the wider finance and non-finance areas on all aspects of controls compliance and provide expertise and support for new initiatives.
• Support finance enhancements and projects.
You will be ACA /ACCA qualified and could be looking for your first move out of practice or looking for a move from a similar role in industry. Strong Audit and Control background essential. As is the desire to grow and progress and make the role your own.
If you feel you are the right person for this role please contact Mark Wishart at Pure