Financial Reporting AccountantJob not available
This is a new role that will involve.
• Understanding and controlling the company's balance sheet
• Management of the fixed and intangible assets process
• Monthly reporting
• Preparation of group and stand-alone statutory accounts.
• Delivery of month-end tasks to tight deadlines and understanding of the balance sheet and P&L impact of items under your control
• Working with the Financial Reporting Manager, ensure all month-end tasks and reporting is completed on time, with suitable understanding and analysis
• Control over your balance sheet items, in particular fixed and intangible assets using the Fixed Asset software within the General Ledger
• Working with the external auditors, ensure all audit deadlines are met.
• Ensure all reporting and schedules from the general ledger agree to the statutory accounts and all year-end adjustments are simply and accurately recorded
• Preparation of all other external reporting, such as FCA returns and national statistics reporting
• Tax and VAT compliance
This is a fast paced environment for a business that offers a good work life balance and excellent benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail please call Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: