Financial Reporting AccountantReference: J51416
This is a new role that will involve.
• Understanding and controlling the company's balance sheet
• Management of the fixed and intangible assets process
• Monthly reporting
• Preparation of group and stand-alone statutory accounts.
• Delivery of month-end tasks to tight deadlines and understanding of the balance sheet and P&L impact of items under your control
• Working with the Financial Reporting Manager, ensure all month-end tasks and reporting is completed on time, with suitable understanding and analysis
• Control over your balance sheet items, in particular fixed and intangible assets using the Fixed Asset software within the General Ledger
• Working with the external auditors, ensure all audit deadlines are met.
• Ensure all reporting and schedules from the general ledger agree to the statutory accounts and all year-end adjustments are simply and accurately recorded
• Preparation of all other external reporting, such as FCA returns and national statistics reporting
• Tax and VAT compliance
This is a fast paced environment for a business that offers a good work life balance and excellent benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail please call Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223 209888