Financial ManagerJob not available
You will contribute to the effective running of the finance team by providing management support in all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Payable. Work areas include accounts receivable, accounts payable, cashbook, credit control and finance system administration.
• Manage and oversee the accounts receivable, accounts payable, cashbook, credit control, and payment functions.
• To prioritise work areas, monitoring the workload of the team, performing annual appraisals and overseeing ongoing training and development of staff.
• Ensure that all income and expenditure is correctly recorded and is taken into account: to include performing complex income reconciliations.
• Act as the main finance administrator of the finance system and provide expert advice on all areas of the finance system functionality.
• Other ad hoc finance responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have completed or will be working towards their accountancy qualification or qualified by experience.
This is an excellent position with possible long term opportunities. Excellent working environment. Please apply as required or contact Tom @ Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: