Financial ManagerReference: J51512
You will contribute to the effective running of the finance team by providing management support in all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Payable. Work areas include accounts receivable, accounts payable, cashbook, credit control and finance system administration.
• Manage and oversee the accounts receivable, accounts payable, cashbook, credit control, and payment functions.
• To prioritise work areas, monitoring the workload of the team, performing annual appraisals and overseeing ongoing training and development of staff.
• Ensure that all income and expenditure is correctly recorded and is taken into account: to include performing complex income reconciliations.
• Act as the main finance administrator of the finance system and provide expert advice on all areas of the finance system functionality.
• Other ad hoc finance responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have completed of will be working towards their accountancy qualification and able to start in the New Year.
This is an excellent position with possible long term opportunities. Excellent working environment. Please apply as required or contact Tom @ Pure