Financial/Data AnalystReference: J52983
This position will be reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and providing full support to him and the rest of the team.
· Reporting on Stock
· Full responsibility and Maintenance of all stock records
· Stock pricing calculations
· Produce weekly/monthly financial reports
· Work towards developing and improving the delivery of management Information
· Assistance with statutory reporting & Compliance
· Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Quality check data for consistency and robustness
- Other adhoc reporting and analysis as and when required
· Advanced excel skills including pivot tables, V Lookups and Macros
· Analytical approach to all tasks
· Able to manipulate and process large sets of data, using MS office applications.
· Self-motivated and able to work within a team
· Experience of working within a similar finance function/position previously
If you are interested in this position and want to join an organisation that encourages personal development and progression then please apply today to be considered!