Financial ControllerReference: J52166
This role is seen at a perfect stepping stone to FD, where you have exposure to Board and influencing in key decisions.
• Provide leadership to the team and enhance their skills and experience through continuous training and coaching
• Delivery of monthly board packs including KPI analysis and commentary to ensure decisions are based on facts
• Management of annual audit and timely statutory returns
• Involved in strategic planning including all M&A activities
• Constant review of processes and ensuring strong financial controls
• Manage the annual budgeting process, regular forecasting and cost control of all projects
It is essential that you are a qualified accountant with exposure to both statutory and commercial reporting including the creation of models and dashboards which provide insight to the numbers. You will have a proven track record developing teams to deliver a business partnering service. You will also have exposure to enhancing systems, processes and controls making sure the company is compliant with strong governance.
For more information, please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure.