Financial ControllerReference: J48246
The main responsibilities include the following:
• To produce accurate management accounts for the Company;
• To produce balance sheet schedules that reconcile to the monthly management accounts;
• In conjunction with the senior management team, produce a complete yearly forecast for the business;
• To ensure the sales ledger is accurate at all times and that credit accounts are within terms;
• To ensure the purchase ledger is accurate at all times and that suppliers are paid within agreed terms;
• To reconcile all bank accounts daily, including the invoice financing facility;
• To produce and monitor forecast cashflows, managing the cash position to avoid any cash shortfalls;
• To prepare VAT/CIS returns quarterly and report to HMRC;
• To ensure that wages records are accurately maintained and that the payroll is processed in time for payment;
• To provide any information required by the senior management team to ensure the business aims are met;
• To produce a group cashflow forecast on both a weekly and half yearly basis, highlighting any potential shortfalls/excesses and ensuring that each group business has enough cash to meet its requirements;
• To produce accurate monthly accounts for group businesses as requested by the Finance Director;
• To assist the Finance Director in producing group monthly consolidated accounts;
• To assist other group company finance teams as required;
• To assist the Finance Director with group forecasting as required.
The position would suit a qualified accountant ideally with a practice background, people management experience and excellent IT skills. You will demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and be adept at working with and managing key internal stakeholders.
Please apply on-line with your CV or contact Pure to discuss the role in more detail.