Financial Controller - EMEA RegionReference: J50536
I have been exclusively appointed by our client to recruit the role of Financial Controller to manage accounting policy, corporate compliance and internal control within the EMEA region.
The role of Financial Controller for the EMEA region will take full ownership on all aspects of financial control and reporting. There will be regular business partnering within local EMEA Business Controllers, Finance Directors, Share Services Centre Management and Internal Auditors. As such, there will be a large element of travel to European countries.
• Produce Statutory Accounts, Financial Statements and corporate tax returns in a timely manner
• Build and maintain relationships with a variety of internal and external senior stakeholders
• Ensure legal entities are compliant with statutory and legal requirements
• Liaise with colleagues on special tasks such as; control sheets, cashpools, intercompany loans, bank guarantees, capital contributions, impairment testing, etc
• Work in close partnership with Shared Service Centre and other corporate functions to promote continuous improvement in the compliance and control environment
• Support where necessary on special projects such as acquisitions, divestments, ERP implementation projects as required.
• Qualified Accountant or equivalent
• Trained in a top ten accountancy firm
• Bright and articulate with exceptional communication skills
• Experience or exposure to a corporate and complex environment
• Ability to build long term relationships at all levels
Our client are looking for top local talent and offer unlimited career progression both locally and globally in addition to flexible and autonomous working environment.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions.