Financial ControllerJob not available
Primary responsibilities include;
* Preparation of statutory accounts and interim/annual reports
* Prepare for and supervise year end audit process
* Preparation of board packs
* Preparation of financial budgets
* Cashflow & treasury management
* Manage relationships with banks, auditors and accountants
* Customer contract profitability analysis and reporting
* Inventory accounting and gross margin analysis
* Sales, revenue and gross margin reporting
Interested applicants will possess significant post qualification experience gained from within a high growth, commercial environment and will be able to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation . You will need to demonstrate a hands-on approach along with the ability to work efficiently under pressure. Knowledge of IFRS is required as well as previous experience of working for a listed organisation.
Please contact Nick Culley for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: