Financial ControllerReference: J50351
Primary responsibilities include;
* Preparation of statutory accounts and interim/annual reports
* Prepare for and supervise year end audit process
* Preparation of board packs
* Preparation of financial budgets
* Cashflow & treasury management
* Manage relationships with banks, auditors and accountants
* Customer contract profitability analysis and reporting
* Inventory accounting and gross margin analysis
* Sales, revenue and gross margin reporting
Interested applicants will possess significant post qualification experience gained from within a high growth, commercial environment and will be able to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation . You will need to demonstrate a hands-on approach along with the ability to work efficiently under pressure. Knowledge of IFRS is required as well as previous experience of working for a listed organisation.
Please contact Nick Culley for further information.