Financial ControllerReference: J59058
This is a pivotal role within this FCA regulated business, reporting directly to the Finance Director and managing the wider finance function.
- You will have experience from a FCA regulated business
- To have overall responsibility for the financial reporting and control for the business
- Responsible for production of the statutory accounts and support the audit process
- To take primary responsibility for production of the monthly accounts, including monthly and quarterly Board reporting.
- Report financial information with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate, review and manage Finance day-to-day operations
- Maintain balance sheet integrity, ensuring reconciliations are appropriately undertaken
- Responsibility for capital reporting
- Ownership of the Risk Assessment process
- Management and responsibility for the Management Information function
- Provide Finance business partnering as appropriate
- To be constantly improving and documenting processes
- You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant experience
- Good understanding of regulatory environment and regulatory reporting requirements
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written
- Works well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines
For more information please contact Amy at Pure.