Financial ControllerReference: J50220
• Responsibility for monthly management accounts
• Implement Intercompany consolidation of accounts
• General Ledger maintenance and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Cash Flow analysis
• Annual budget and rolling forecasts
• Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with auditors
• Review, update and Implement new procedures and controls within Finance and across some other departments that link to Finance
• Management of a team
• Payroll administration
• Sales Margin analysis
• Oversee stock control and aged stock
You will be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with strong interpersonal skills and a strong commercial focus and be able to drive change.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure.