Financial and Investment AnalystReference: BH-58549
If you want variety in your job then this is the role for you, your dual role will involve:
- Measuring and reporting on existing Group businesses performance, and playing a key role in supporting M&A activity.
- Reporting to Group and Portfolio leadership on the performance of the existing Group investments using financial information provided by the business finance teams
- Using your initiative to spot opportunities to improve performance and to communicate these insights back to the senior management and finance teams within the Group businesses
- Performing in-depth analysis and financial modelling to facilitate M&A transactions, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Providing the M&A team with regular qualified target company reports
- Monitoring & reporting on the M&A team activity and participating actively in the due diligence and execution of M&A transactions
- Playing a key role in the financial integration of newly acquired businesses
The business is part of a global organisation and offers an exciting future ahead with significant growth plans both with the existing businesses and with more acquisitions! Excellent base salary, market-leading bonus scheme, generous leave allowance, healthcare, life cover, flexible working, wellbeing incentives, regular social events, a host of training and development opportunities and more.
To discuss this position in more detail contact Kathryn Van Wyk at Pure.