Financial Analyst/Management AccountantReference: J59026
• Produce monthly management reports.
• Provide analytical information to produce sales budgets and forecasts
• Review strategic and tactical budget / revised budget and final forecasts
• Manage forecasting process to deliver accurate results
• Review and improve KPI's and provide feedback to board level.
• Liaise with wider departments in budget process
• Reporting for the Group Management Meeting
• Monitoring and reporting on the monthly sales results
You will have previous experience in a fast pace finance role, and as a minimum be AAT qualified (studying towards CIMA, ACCA will be advantageous). SAP experience is essential. You will have an analytical approach to work and be a team player
You will be joining a global organisation at an exciting time of sustained growth and expansion. Further training and development available.
Fore more information, please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.