Financial AnalystReference: J52497
• To act as the financial business partner to the central functions, being seen as the first point of contact for the head of function.
• Provide full financial support for any financial/commercial decision relating to the IT, HR, Finance, Commercial functions including investment appraisal.
• To support the Senior Financial Analyst (FPA) and Finance Analyst - Forecasting with the planning, strategy and forecasting processes.
• To support the Group Reporting team with submission of actual data into corporate consolidation system.
• Drive continuous improvement within area and manage/deliver financial projects as required.
• Qualified Accountant with knowledge of Finance processes and procedures
• Experience of working in a manufacturing and international environment would be advantageous
• Excellent excel skills and data analysis
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Strong team player and flexible approach
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall