Financial AnalystReference: J50762
The purpose of the role will be to maintain and support the development of budgeting, forecasting and business planning processes and reporting, as well as to deliver valuable insight and analysis on key areas of business performance and to support system development initiatives to enhance reporting efficiency and capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support the annual budgeting and business plan update process
• Development and maintain long-term scenario-based financial models consistent with current budget/forecast assumptions and business plans
• Support processes to deliver insight and analysis regarding key areas of business performance relating to indirect cost of sales and overheads
• Gathering information from the business to provide to the Corporate Accounting team to enhance the accuracy of reporting and delivering disaggregated reporting and analysis of real value to the users
• Support monthly internal review procedures to enhance Senior Management understanding of business performance, including development of material and agenda for monthly Budget Committee meetings
• Supporting the Finance Management team in maintaining processes to ensure full, efficient corporate treasury compliance
• Support IT teams, project teams and external consultants as required to ensure integrity, development and enhancement of financial accounting, reporting and planning systems
The company are keen to attract a mid-stage part qualified accountant, preferably with experience gained in a commercial environment, and have some experience of management accounting. You will be highly organised, numerate and able to work with accuracy within small, focused teams. You will be a strong communicator, able to identify, understand and discuss complex concepts with both expert and non-expert colleagues across all levels in the business.
They are offering an excellent salary and broad range of benefits, within a fantastic working environment.
Please apply to Fiona @ Pure.