Financial AnalystReference: J52699
Reporting to the head of FP&A, the financial analyst will be responsible for the co-ordination of data, analytics and decision support across the business. You will be responsible for driving efficiency within the business as well as supporting commercial areas in terms of optimising product ranges regarding pricing and profitability.
* Analyse and validate complex information from a diverse range of external and internal sources to respond to key business challenges and provide decision support to senior leadership
* Assist in the design, implementation & continuous development of a data warehouse & BI tool
* Provide timely strategic advice and support through effective collaboration with the management team and commercial team
* Coordinate the board of directors quarterly reports & bi-annual budget presentations
* Working capital forecasting and analysis
Interested applicants will be Degree/MBA educated as well as being qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent. In addition, you will have extensive experience of modelling scenarios and will be highly analytical, coupled with excellent communication skills. Finally, you will have a strong operational and commercial focus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly regarded employer, initially on a 6-9 month fixed term contract basis.