Financial AccountantReference: J57337
The role will encompass the following:
• Preparing & posting all monthly journals to final TB stage
• Monthly TB review pre and post month end close.
• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Fixed asset postings and reconciliations.
• Prepare individual statutory accounts for all entities within the Group, along with the consolidated accounts.
• Ensure that the final management results reflect the statutory results and that appropriate audit trails are kept.
• Liaise with the Group Financial Controller to prepare all workings to support the year end accounting balances.
• Lead on year end accounting adjustments.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure the final approved statutory accounts are correct and delivered on a timely basis.
• Key contributor to the external audit processes, ensuring that the relevant bodies are supplied with information as required and within the agreed timetable.
• Post year end statutory reserve adjustments to management accounts.
• Overall responsibility for ensuring correct VAT compliance
You will need to be finalist / newly qualified / qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent and be able to demonstrate a good technical understanding coupled with previous experience of how you have identified process improvement
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall