Financial AccountantReference: J51236
Due to the rapid growth of the company, there is an urgent requirement for balance sheet and control tasks to be managed. Additionally you will be required to build a positive and productive relationship with the wider teams.
• Responsibility for Group Accounting & holding companies
• Manage inter-company transfers
• Manage VAT and indirect Tax compliance
• M&A reviews and adjustments
• Manage process around control of pensions and employee benefits including PSA, P11d and similar PAYE compliance.
• Additional duties and projects as and when required.
• Analytical, excellent problem solving & decision making skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner, both written and verbal.
• Attention to detail
• Methodical approach
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified or close to gaining their qualification. Have an ambitious, motivated and diligent approach to work. Excellent technical abilities and strong IT capabilities. Previous M&A experience is not essential but beneficial.
This is a role with a huge amount of growth and development available (including study support if required). Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
If you would like more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.