Financial AccountantJob not available
Due to the rapid growth of the company, there is an urgent requirement for balance sheet and control tasks to be managed. Additionally you will be required to build a positive and productive relationship with the wider teams.
• Responsibility for Group Accounting & holding companies
• Manage inter-company transfers
• Manage VAT and indirect Tax compliance
• M&A reviews and adjustments
• Manage process around control of pensions and employee benefits including PSA, P11d and similar PAYE compliance.
• Additional duties and projects as and when required.
• Analytical, excellent problem solving & decision making skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner, both written and verbal.
• Attention to detail
• Methodical approach
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified or close to gaining their qualification. Have an ambitious, motivated and diligent approach to work. Excellent technical abilities and strong IT capabilities. Previous M&A experience is not essential but beneficial.
This is a role with a huge amount of growth and development available (including study support if required). Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
If you would like more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: