Financial AccountantJob not available
• Ownership of the majority of the Balance Sheet ensuring monthly reconciliations completed to a high standard.
• Overview of all Balance Sheet reconciliations for the site through maintenance of the monthly responsibility matrix for Balance Sheet reconciliations and monitoring to ensure that all reconciliations are completed and reviewed.
• Overview and monitoring of journal review and approval process to ensure that controls and audit requirements are met.
• Take a lead role in regular financial reporting, particularly monthly (MOR) and half-yearly (FA) reporting packs.
• Support the Financial Controller in preparation for and co-ordination of year-end financial audit activities.
• Preparation and submission of National Statistics Returns.
• Develop and document processes and procedures for daily and monthly tasks, including on-going review of current processes and implementing improvements.
• Support inter-group transactions to ensure accurate reconciliation and timely collection and payment of funds.
• Support monthly VAT returns and associated general ledger reconciliations, including full reconciliation of these accounts.
You will be a Qualified Accountant ( ACCA / CIMA/ ACA or equivalent)
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: