Financial AccountantReference: J57031
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is required to support the business whilst they are going through a period change. The role will initially be carried out remotely, although it will then be office based once the current restrictions are lifted.
The purpose of the role is to support the finance manager in terms of managing the operational financial activity for the business, to ensure that accurate financial information is captured in a timely manner.
* Maintain general ledger, post accruals/prepayments , payroll journals, manage payroll and pension accounts
* Carry out month and year end close by preparing balance sheet reconciliation's and variance analysis
* Assist with statutory audit, tax reporting and other adhoc duties as required
* Assist with the production of statutory accounts
* Preparation and submission of management accounts
* Assist with the budgeting cycle
* Preparation and submission of UK VAT Returns, including Intrastat returns and EC sales list
Interested applicants should be qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with relevant post qualification experience. In addition, you should possess good Excel skills (pivot tables, Lookup's etc) as the role will require you to manage large datasets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded Cambridge employer. In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered.