Financial AccountantReference: J51378
The main purpose of the position is to support Senior Management with all aspect of Financial accounting and Tax regulations.
- Key involvement in the internal and external financial reporting process
- Preparation of the full annual audit process, including liaising with external auditors
- Responsible for the delivery of the monthly management reporting pack
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Full balance sheet control
- Be responsible for training and developing trainee team members
Qualified Accountant either ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent
Experience of statutory financial accounting and tax compliance
Experience in dealing with external auditors
Strong Excel skills
Able to work with multiple systems and have the ability to implement and improve processes
If you have the experience required and would like to know more, please apply today!