Financial AccountantReference: J51378
The main purpose of the position is to support Senior Management with all aspect of Financial accounting and Tax regulations. You will be a key member of the finance team supporting the Financial Controller in setting and achieving the strategy and objectives of the finance team.
- Key involvement in the internal and external financial reporting process
- Preparation of the full annual audit process, including liaising with external auditors
- Responsible for the delivery of the monthly management reporting pack
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Full balance sheet control
- Be responsible for training and developing trainee team members
- Qualified Accountant either ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Experience of statutory financial accounting and tax compliance
- Experience in dealing with external auditors
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to work with multiple systems and have the ability to implement and improve processes
If you have the experience required and would like to know more, please apply today!
Please note that Pure Resourcing Solutions may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of ensuring privacy, security, preventing abuse and to assist with staff training.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Pure Resourcing Solutions therefore does not accept liability for any acts, errors or omissions, viruses or corruption resulting from a Pure Resourcing Solutions addressed e-mail transmission sent in good faith. This list is not exhaustive. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registered in England and Wales No 4497007.