Finance Team LeaderReference: J52576
- To manage the daily operations of the team and ensuring all work priorities and deadlines are met.
- Prepare weekly supplier payment run, and raise BACS and cheques payments as required.
- Responsible for preparing monthly aged creditor reports and ensure it is accurately coded and posted.
- Responsible for regularly checking both accounts receivable and payable ledgers.
- Oversee and maintain the invoice processing system.
- Provide required KPI information.
- Attend staff meetings and seminars with the Senior Accountant.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and Language.
- Must be AAT Qualified (or equivalent) .
- Minimum of 2 years working within the finance field.
- Confident in computer systems, in-particular Excel.
- Strong basic report writing and written communication skills.
Please apply or contact Maddie or Fiona @ Pure for further information.