Finance Officer (Part-time)Job not available
Working as part of one of the core teams for the business, you will be closely with the finance manager and trustee treasurer to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the finance function whilst developing business processes.
Key Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and reconciling all accounts on a monthly basis
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts & reporting
- Responsible for month-end close-down of accounts
- Assist with preparation of accounts for year-end procedures
- Processing and seeking authorisation for all payments
- Undertaking day to day banking operations
- Credit Control
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Responsible for maintenance of membership and subscription records
- Maintain records of all financial procedures and review annually
- Ad hoc duties as an when required
Personal Skills and qualifications required:
- Studying towards or AAT Qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Good IT Skills including Excel
- Experience in the Charity sector
The job will require working occasional weekends and weekday evenings when time off in lieu will be given.
This role is part-time at 28hours per week and can be flexible on days depending on your requirements.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: