Finance ManagerReference: J50140
You will be responsible for leading a small team in producing accurate and timely management accounts, as well as supporting business information for the division.
- P&L Reviews / Variance Analysis
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and driving actions to correct processes and balances
- Preparing costs analysis and presenting reports to help influence spending across the division
- Control account ownership
- Constantly review ways of working and processes
- Leading, motivating and developing the team to improve ways of working
- Qualified Accountant e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA with relevant commercial experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Confident in decision making
- Preferable working knowledge of at least one major ERP or integrated accounting package
If you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position, please contact Fiona Cooper at Pure.