Finance ManagerReference: J52663
Our client has an extremely strong reputation within the industry and the role will allow you to play a key part in its future plans and growth by managing the finance function on a day to day basis and giving financial stewardship to the management.
This is the number one finance role and will allow someone to grow into a general number two to the General Manager in the UK.
The purpose of the role is to work with the UK leadership providing strong commercial finance accountability, including profit planning, development, business acquisition and customer investment planning as required, to make the strategic and operational decisions to ensure the optimal performance of the Group.
• Production of weekly and monthly management accounts along with monthly board report
• Audit - planning, query resolution, audit liaison, post audit review
• Preparation of consolidated/individual company financial statements
• Approval of tax returns for filing
• Planning and preparation of annual budgets
• Management of the monthly payroll process
• Manage bank and insurance relationships and negotiate annual facilities / renewals
• Provide leadership and mentoring to a small finance team
• Develop the strategy and implementation of all future IT initiatives
• Ensuring compliance with all statutory financial and other reporting obligations, including taxation
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Experience operating as a Finance Manager (or equivalent role) preferably within a high intensity sales environment
• First class leadership skills to drive both employee performance and engagement both within the finance team and across the wider organisation.
• Highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Driven and ambitious with an appetite for change
• Ability to build relationships at all levels