Finance ManagerReference: J51407
You will be the key link between the finance team and senior management and in turn will manage and upskill the team whilst undertaking all accounting and reporting activities for the organisation.
The Role: -
• Provide financial control ensuring all accounting policies and procedures are adhered to within the Group.
• Prepare a range of financial statements including monthly P&L and Balance Sheet.
• Manage a small team including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Improve systems and processes within the department.
• Analyse business performance delivering results back to the central reporting team.
• Produce a range of KPI's.
• Preparation of Year End Statutory Accounts.
The Candidate: -
• Qualified Accountant (AAT) or studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
• Knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
• Previous experience of managing a team.
• Professional, confident and personable.
• Excellent communication skills.
To be considered please apply today.