Finance ManagerReference: J48372
The role will report into the Finance Director and manage a small team whilst contributing to the success of the business by supporting the wider senior management team.
• Oversee and help deliver accurate monthly forecasting and preparation of divisional and regional, short and medium term, business plans
• Assist with financial management and reporting
• Ensure that the finance team is well directed and fully resourced with a clear definition of each role and supported at all times
• Provide cover to the Finance Director when needed
• Ensure that systems accurately reflect the latest financial information
• Assist with appropriate reporting to the MD and Divisional Board including Board reports
• Cash management and monitoring of all activities within the cash budgets
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Experience in a senior commercial accounting role
• Experience in house building or construction related industry
• Extensive budgeting and forecasting experience
• Strong IT skills with the ability to interpret large volumes of data, assess them and deliver result to senior stake holders
• Strong team leader with a focus on managing and mentoring
For more information on this role please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure on 01245 708808.