Finance ManagerReference: J52823
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), this role will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the day-to-day financial operations of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Full ownership of the month end management accounts and the reporting processes
• Taking responsibility for the contractual revenue recognition and invoicing process
• Ensuring compliance, submission and reporting of standard financial activities
• Supporting the CFO in the financial budgeting, forecasting and planning process
• Managing one member of staff
• Creation and delivery of Management Information for the senior management team and other key business stakeholders
• Assisting in the year-end statutory accounts
• Ensuring all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Assisting the CFO in developing internal controls to mitigate against financial risk
You will be a Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a proven track record of success and you will be able to evidence your experience of running day-to-day financial operations.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure Resourcing Solutions.