Finance ManagerReference: J51048
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for working with company business areas to develop, prepare and analyse key information to assist in strategic decision making by the board.
• Record and Monitor financial transactions for Projects
• Ensure Department reports are accurate and relevant to current trends
• Prepare management accounts for internal and external use
• Prepare P&L spending for projects to aid management with costings
• Analyse financial performance and forecast for long term
• Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost
• Maintain records and supervising of all ledgers
• Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
• Make recommendations based on financials/management accounts
• Research and development monitoring and reporting
• Implement new procedures where appropriate as dictated by new business
Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts, understanding of finance regulations and legislation, Knowledge of business strategy and methodology, Analytical skills, Critical thinking skills, Organisational skills, Strong attention to detail, Responsible for all precise and accurate reporting and information to Auditors, VAT returns and reconciliations.
Candidate must be hard working and conscientious. Able to work as part of a team as well as supervise others. Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure. My client will look at either a qualified or qualified by experience candidate.
Strong Microsoft word and excel.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223 209888